The Eon is an entry level model, ideal for families or couples with young children who want a more basic model without sacrificing quality. Although a more affordable model within Vortex’s spa range, quality is not sacrificed. The Eon maintains all the same filtration, control panel, pumps and warranties as any of our higher priced models. Up to 27 powerful therapeutic jets within the Eon create a relaxing oasis to unwind in.
The Eon accommodates six adults and undoubtedly makes the most of its space. By providing two bucket seats as well as a large bench seat area, this design makes certain that there is a seat for everyone in the family. Customising in-spa settings through the use of the control panel is effortless, and moving around the spa pool is made easier through the simpler design.
• Name: Eon (Hydroplus)
• Size (cm) (L x W x H): 200 x 200 x 82 or 92
• Seats: 5-6 Seats
• Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 27
• Therapy Rating: 6/10
• Jet Pump(s): 3hp x 1
• SpaNet Silent Circulation Pump: 250W
• Balboa BP Control System: √
• Air Blower: 1,000W
• Balboa Heater: 3kW max
• WiFi App-Based Remote Control: Optional
• LED Backlight Water Cascade: √
• Aromatherapy System: ×
• Backlit Laminar Jet Water Feature: ×
• Non-Slip Backlit Drink Holders: 2
• Smart Stream BBA Bluetooth Stereo System: Optional
• Wine Cooler / Drinks Chest: ×
• Individual Seat Pressure Controls: √
• Neck Therapy Collar: ×
• High Pressure Volcano Jet: ×
• Hydroflow Bearingless Jets: √
• Underwater LED Floodlight: √
• Programmable LED Lighting Effects: √
• Hydroglow Jets and Control LED Lighting: Optional
• Perimeter and Cabinet Lighting: √
• Purezone Ozone Water Clari?er: √
• Purezone Multi Stage Filtration: √
• Purezone UV Steriliser: Optional
• High Density Lockable Spa Cover: √
• Base and Perimeter Insulation : √
• Shell Insulation: √
• Hybrid Heatpump : Optional
• Arctic Pack Insulation: Optional
• USA Made Aristech Acrylic: √
• Thermobond Multi-Layer Oven Cured Shell: √
• 12 Cabinet / Shell Colour Combinations: √
• Timber-Free Permaframe Construction: √
• Thermoclad No Maintenance Cabinet : √
• High Impact Moulded ABS Base: √
• Dura?ex No Kink PVC Plumbing: √
• Electrical (max): 16 amps
• Dry Weight : 272 kg
• Filled Weight : 1,372 kg
• Water Capacity: 1,100 L
Spa Colour Options
• Ocean wave
• Pearl shadow
• Stirling silver
Cabinet Colour Options
• Coastal Grey
Lifetime Warranty on frame:
Vortex’s permaframe is guaranteed for life against a loss of structural integrity leading to the spa being inoperable.
10 Year Non Pro rata Structural Warranty:
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 10 year ‘non pro-rata’ shell structure warranty.
This means that if the spa’s shell cracks resulting in water loss, for a period of 10 years, the spas shell shall be replaced.
5 Year Non Pro rata Acrylic surface warranty
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 5 year ‘non pro-rata’ acrylic surface warranty. This means that if the acrylic surface blisters resulting in water loss for a period of 5 years, the spa’s shell shall be replaced
5 Year Plumbing, Heater & Jet Warranty*
The plumbing system of all Vortex spas is warranted against leaking for 5 years.
The heater and jets of all Vortex Spas are warranted against defects for a period of 5 years.
2 Year Pump & Equipment Warranty*
The circulation pump, jet pump(s) and electronic control system of all Vortex spas are warranted against defects for 2 years.
*First 12 months includes parts and labour cost. After 12 months parts only. Full written details on request.