The Neon is a compact spa pool but maintains maximum hydrotherapy features and benefits. The Neon is the sports car of the Vortex range. Despite only having three seats it has 51 hydrotherapy jets, meaning it has a higher jet to seat ratio than any other of our spas.
The 51 powerful jets assures Neon users with great therapeutic benefits. If you are limited for space but still desire maximum therapeutic benefit, the Neon is the right spa pool for you. The Neon seats up to three adults in comfort. This model includes the hydrotherapy lounger which delivers a combination of upper and lower back massages. In addition, the Neon’s side by side love seats are perfect for couples, friends and family to enjoy.
The love seats incorporate banks of acupressure jets for a superior massage. The Volcano foot jet ensures the ultimate massage for Neon users. Targeting the thousands of nerve endings in the feet, you are forced into relaxation mode with this feature. Water features encourage further relaxation in your spa pool. Twin waterfalls and a back lit water cascade add to the captivating tranquility of your spa, while also providing a great backyard showpiece.
• Name: Neon
• Size (cm) (L x W x H): 206 x 169 x 82
• Seats: 3 Seats (1 Lounger)
• Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 51
• Therapy Rating: 10/10
• Jet Pump(s): 3hp x 1
• SpaNet Silent Circulation Pump: 250W
• Balboa BP Control System: √
• Air Blower: 1,000W
• Balboa Heater: 3kW max
• WiFi App-Based Remote Control: Optional
• LED Backlight Water Cascade: √
• Aromatherapy System: √
• Backlit Laminar Jet Water Feature: 2
• Non-Slip Backlit Drink Holders: 3
• Smart Stream BBA Bluetooth Stereo System: Optional
• Wine Cooler / Drinks Chest: ×
• Individual Seat Pressure Controls: √
• Neck Therapy Collar: ×
• High Pressure Volcano Jet: 1
• Hydroflow Bearingless Jets: √
• Underwater LED Floodlight: √
• Programmable LED Lighting Effects: √
• Hydroglow Jets and Control LED Lighting: Optional
• Perimeter and Cabinet Lighting: √
• Purezone Ozone Water Clari?er: √
• Purezone Multi Stage Filtration: √
• Purezone UV Steriliser: Optional
• High Density Lockable Spa Cover: √
• Base and Perimeter Insulation: √
• Shell Insulation: √
• Hybrid Heatpump: Optional
• Arctic Pack Insulation: Optional
• USA Made Aristech Acrylic: √
• Thermobond Multi-Layer Oven Cured Shell: √
• 12 Cabinet / Shell Colour Combinations: √
• Timber-Free Permaframe Construction: √
• Thermoclad No Maintenance Cabinet: √
• High Impact Moulded ABS Base: √
• Dura?ex No Kink PVC Plumbing: √
• Electrical (max): 16 amps
• Dry Weight: 300 kg
• Filled Weight: 1,200 kg
• Water Capacity: 900 L
Spa Colour Options
• Ocean wave
• Pearl shadow
• Stirling silver
Cabinet Colour Options
• Coastal Grey
Lifetime Warranty on frame:
Vortex’s permaframe is guaranteed for life against a loss of structural integrity leading to the spa being inoperable.
10 Year Non Pro rata Structural Warranty:
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 10 year ‘non pro-rata’ shell structure warranty.
This means that if the spa’s shell cracks resulting in water loss, for a period of 10 years, the spas shell shall be replaced.
5 Year Non Pro rata Acrylic surface warranty
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 5 year ‘non pro-rata’ acrylic surface warranty. This means that if the acrylic surface blisters resulting in water loss for a period of 5 years, the spa’s shell shall be replaced
5 Year Plumbing, Heater & Jet Warranty*
The plumbing system of all Vortex spas is warranted against leaking for 5 years.
The heater and jets of all Vortex Spas are warranted against defects for a period of 5 years.
2 Year Pump & Equipment Warranty*
The circulation pump, jet pump(s) and electronic control system of all Vortex spas are warranted against defects for 2 years.
*First 12 months includes parts and labour cost. After 12 months parts only. Full written details on request.