The Vortex Nitro is our large sized hydrotherapy spa pool which comfortably seats up to five adults and two children. Vortex’s fully jetted dual loungers are sophisticatedly designed to provide you with the most comfortable experience. Their supreme comfort means there is now more than one favourite seat in the spa pool. The in-built volcano jet is perfect for massaging parts of the body that may otherwise be difficult to reach. Pushing an impressive 700 litres of water per minute, your lower back, hamstrings, chest and feet are now easy to reach and can be provided with the benefits of hydrotherapy massage.
The neck therapy collar supports the area of our bodies where we hold the most tension. Four therapeutic jets, imbedded in the collar target your neck and shoulders and make sure no part of your body misses out on the benefits of jet therapy. Twin toddler seats’ in the Nitro are perfect for 2-5 year olds who may otherwise have to sit on an adults lap. This special seating ensures the little ones aren’t left out, creating a great family spa. Twin waterfalls provide a great feature for outdoor areas when entertaining as well as added relaxation while you are in the Nitro.
- Name: Nitro (Hydroplus)
- Size (cm) (L x W x H): 230 x 230 x 92
- Seats: 5 + 2 Seats (2 Loungers)
- Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 71
- Therapy Rating: 9/10
- Jet Pump(s): 3hp x 2
- SpaNet Silent Circulation Pump: 250W
- Balboa BP Control System: √
- Air Blower: 1,000W
- Balboa Heater: 3kW max
- WiFi App-Based Remote Control: Optional
- LED Backlight Water Cascade: √
- Aromatherapy System: √
- Backlit Laminar Jet Water Feature: 4
- Non-Slip Backlit Drink Holders: 3
- Smart Stream BBA Bluetooth Stereo System: Optional
- Wine Cooler / Drinks Chest: √
- Individual Seat Pressure Controls: √
- Neck Therapy Collar: √
- High Pressure Volcano Jet: 1
- Hydroflow Bearingless Jets: √
- Underwater LED Floodlight: √
- Programmable LED Lighting Effects: √
- Hydroglow Jets and Control LED Lighting: √
- Perimeter and Cabinet Lighting: √
- Purezone Ozone Water Clari?er: √
- Purezone Multi Stage Filtration: √
- Purezone UV Steriliser: √
- High Density Lockable Spa Cover: √
- Base and Perimeter Insulation : √
- Shell Insulation: √
- Hybrid Heatpump : Optional
- Arctic Pack Insulation: Optional
- USA Made Aristech Acrylic: √
- Thermobond Multi-Layer Oven Cured Shell: √
- 12 Cabinet / Shell Colour Combinations: √
- Timber-Free Permaframe Construction: √
- Thermoclad No Maintenance Cabinet : √
- High Impact Moulded ABS Base: √
- Dura?ex No Kink PVC Plumbing: √
- Electrical (max): 32 amps
- Dry Weight : 344 kg
- Filled Weight : 1,744 kg
- Water Capacity: 1,400 L
Spa Colour Options
- Ocean wave
- Pearl shadow
- Stirling silver
Cabinet Colour Options
- Coastal Grey
Lifetime Warranty on frame:
Vortex’s permaframe is guaranteed for life against a loss of structural integrity leading to the spa being inoperable.
10 Year Non Pro rata Structural Warranty:
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 10 year ‘non pro-rata’ shell structure warranty.
This means that if the spa’s shell cracks resulting in water loss, for a period of 10 years, the spas shell shall be replaced.
5 Year Non Pro rata Acrylic surface warranty
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 5 year ‘non pro-rata’ acrylic surface warranty. This means that if the acrylic surface blisters resulting in water loss for a period of 5 years, the spa’s shell shall be replaced
5 Year Plumbing, Heater & Jet Warranty*
The plumbing system of all Vortex spas is warranted against leaking for 5 years.
The heater and jets of all Vortex Spas are warranted against defects for a period of 5 years.
2 Year Pump & Equipment Warranty*
The circulation pump, jet pump(s) and electronic control system of all Vortex spas are warranted against defects for 2 years.
*First 12 months includes parts and labour cost. After 12 months parts only. Full written details on request.