The Vortex Spectrum is the most popular selling large hydrotherapy spa. The Spectrum is ergonomically designed, has dual hydrotherapy loungers and up to 81 therapeutic jets to make relaxing in it a foregone conclusion.
The side by side love seat has groups of 30 acupressure jets that will give a stimulating massage to tired muscles and will help soak away all and any aches. The Spectrum comfortably seats up to six adults. It also includes twin toddler seats making it a great family spa pool.
Spectrum’s Volcano jet is perfect for massaging ‘difficult to reach’ parts of the body. These often ignored areas include your chest, hamstrings and lower back. An impressive 700 litres of water is pushed through the Volcano jet every minute. It’s also great for the ultimate foot massage.
Standard water features in your Spectrum spa will create the most wonderful and magical atmosphere to unwind in. Whether you’re entertaining around, or in your Spectrum, the Twin Waterfalls provide a great centre piece. Add in Vortex’s Aquavibe Sound System and your Spectrum becomes a dream for entertainers.
- Name: Spectrum (Hydroplus)
- Size (cm) (L x W x H): 230 x 230 x 92
- Seats: 6 + 2 Seats (2 Loungers)
- Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 81
- Therapy Rating: 10/10
- Jet Pump(s): 3hp x 3
- SpaNet Silent Circulation Pump: 250W
- Balboa BP Control System: √
- Air Blower: 1,000W
- Balboa Heater: 3kW max
- WiFi App-Based Remote Control: Optional
- LED Backlight Water Cascade: √
- Aromatherapy System: √
- Backlit Laminar Jet Water Feature: 4
- Non-Slip Backlit Drink Holders: 4
- Smart Stream BBA Bluetooth Stereo System: Optional
- Wine Cooler / Drinks Chest: √
- Individual Seat Pressure Controls: √
- Neck Therapy Collar: ×
- High Pressure Volcano Jet: 1
- Hydroflow Bearingless Jets: √
- Underwater LED Floodlight: √
- Programmable LED Lighting Effects: √
- Hydroglow Jets and Control LED Lighting: √
- Perimeter and Cabinet Lighting: √
- Purezone Ozone Water Clari?er: √
- Purezone Multi Stage Filtration: √
- Purezone UV Steriliser: √
- High Density Lockable Spa Cover: √
- Base and Perimeter Insulation : √
- Shell Insulation: √
- Hybrid Heatpump : Optional
- Arctic Pack Insulation: Optional
- USA Made Aristech Acrylic: √
- Thermobond Multi-Layer Oven Cured Shell: √
- 12 Cabinet / Shell Colour Combinations: √
- Timber-Free Permaframe Construction: √
- Thermoclad No Maintenance Cabinet : √
- High Impact Moulded ABS Base: √
- Dura?ex No Kink PVC Plumbing: √
- Electrical (max): 32 amps
- Dry Weight : 384 kg
- Filled Weight : 1,784 kg
- Water Capacity: 1,400 L
Spa Colour Options
- Ocean wave
- Pearl shadow
- Stirling silver
Cabinet Colour Options
- Coastal Grey
Lifetime Warranty on frame:
Vortex’s permaframe is guaranteed for life against a loss of structural integrity leading to the spa being inoperable.
10 Year Non Pro rata Structural Warranty:
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 10 year ‘non pro-rata’ shell structure warranty.
This means that if the spa’s shell cracks resulting in water loss, for a period of 10 years, the spas shell shall be replaced.
5 Year Non Pro rata Acrylic surface warranty
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 5 year ‘non pro-rata’ acrylic surface warranty. This means that if the acrylic surface blisters resulting in water loss for a period of 5 years, the spa’s shell shall be replaced
5 Year Plumbing, Heater & Jet Warranty*
The plumbing system of all Vortex spas is warranted against leaking for 5 years.
The heater and jets of all Vortex Spas are warranted against defects for a period of 5 years.
2 Year Pump & Equipment Warranty*
The circulation pump, jet pump(s) and electronic control system of all Vortex spas are warranted against defects for 2 years.
*First 12 months includes parts and labour cost. After 12 months parts only. Full written details on request.