With seating for nine, up to 54 jets and three jet pumps, two lay down seats, a neck massage seat and a multitude of water features and lighting options, we don’t think you could build a better, bigger and more impressive spa than the Vortex Titanium.
- Name: Titanium (Hydroplus)
- Size (cm) (L x W x H): 300 x 230 x 90
- Seats: 9 Seats
- Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 54
- Therapy Rating: 8/10
- Jet Pump(s): 3hp x 2
- SpaNet Silent Circulation Pump: 250W
- Balboa BP Control System: √
- Air Blower: 1,000W
- Balboa Heater: 3kW max
- WiFi App-Based Remote Control: Optional
- LED Backlight Water Cascade: √
- Aromatherapy System: √
- Backlit Laminar Jet Water Feature: 2
- Non-Slip Backlit Drink Holders: 4
- Smart Stream BBA Bluetooth Stereo System: Optional
- Wine Cooler / Drinks Chest: ×
- Individual Seat Pressure Controls: √
- Neck Therapy Collar: √
- High Pressure Volcano Jet: ×
- Hydroflow Bearingless Jets: √
- Underwater LED Floodlight: √
- Programmable LED Lighting Effects: √
- Hydroglow Jets and Control LED Lighting: √
- Perimeter and Cabinet Lighting: √
- Purezone Ozone Water Clari?er: √
- Purezone Multi Stage Filtration: √
- Purezone UV Steriliser: √
- High Density Lockable Spa Cover: √
- Base and Perimeter Insulation : √
- Shell Insulation: √
- Hybrid Heatpump : Optional
- Arctic Pack Insulation: Optional
- USA Made Aristech Acrylic: √
- Thermobond Multi-Layer Oven Cured Shell: √
- 12 Cabinet / Shell Colour Combinations: √
- Timber-Free Permaframe Construction: √
- Thermoclad No Maintenance Cabinet : √
- High Impact Moulded ABS Base: √
- Dura?ex No Kink PVC Plumbing: √
- Electrical (max): 32 amps
- Dry Weight : 405 kg
- Filled Weight : 2,395 kg
- Water Capacity: 1,990 L
Spa Colour Options
- Ocean wave
- Pearl shadow
- Stirling silver
Cabinet Colour Options
- Coastal Grey
Lifetime Warranty on frame:
Vortex’s permaframe is guaranteed for life against a loss of structural integrity leading to the spa being inoperable.
10 Year Non Pro rata Structural Warranty:
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 10 year ‘non pro-rata’ shell structure warranty.
This means that if the spa’s shell cracks resulting in water loss, for a period of 10 years, the spas shell shall be replaced.
5 Year Non Pro rata Acrylic surface warranty
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 5 year ‘non pro-rata’ acrylic surface warranty. This means that if the acrylic surface blisters resulting in water loss for a period of 5 years, the spa’s shell shall be replaced
5 Year Plumbing, Heater & Jet Warranty*
The plumbing system of all Vortex spas is warranted against leaking for 5 years.
The heater and jets of all Vortex Spas are warranted against defects for a period of 5 years.
2 Year Pump & Equipment Warranty*
The circulation pump, jet pump(s) and electronic control system of all Vortex spas are warranted against defects for 2 years.
*First 12 months includes parts and labour cost. After 12 months parts only. Full written details on request.