The Xenon is one of Vortex’s biggest selling family spas. Its spacious design and varied features have created the perfect entertainment hub offering great value. Ergonomically designed, fully jetted hydrotherapy dual loungers within the Xenon ensure a number of great locations for the all over therapeutic massage. The functional design of the Xenon means up to five adults and two children can comfortably use the spa at any one time. Another feature within the Xenon is the twin toddler seat, ideal for 2-5 year olds who may otherwise have to sit on an adults lap. This addition completes a spa pool fit for the whole family.
Twin back lit water features help you to reach ultimate relaxation. The waterfalls and cascade are a great entertainment piece for children, and sophisticated back yard centre piece for adults to enjoy when entertaining both in and out of the spa pool.
- Name: Xenon
- Size (cm) (L x W x H): 230 x 230 x 92
- Seats: 5 + 2 Seats (2 Loungers)
- Total Jets (Stainless Steel): 42
- Therapy Rating: 7/10
- Jet Pump(s): 3hp x 1
- SpaNet Silent Circulation Pump: 250W
- Balboa BP Control System: √
- Air Blower: 1,000W
- Balboa Heater: 3kW max
- WiFi App-Based Remote Control: Optional
- LED Backlight Water Cascade: √
- Aromatherapy System: √
- Backlit Laminar Jet Water Feature: 2
- Non-Slip Backlit Drink Holders: 2
- Smart Stream BBA Bluetooth Stereo System: Optional
- Wine Cooler / Drinks Chest: √
- Individual Seat Pressure Controls: √
- Neck Therapy Collar: √
- High Pressure Volcano Jet: ×
- Hydroflow Bearingless Jets: √
- Underwater LED Floodlight: √
- Programmable LED Lighting Effects: √
- Hydroglow Jets and Control LED Lighting: Optional
- Perimeter and Cabinet Lighting: √
- Purezone Ozone Water Clari?er: √
- Purezone Multi Stage Filtration: √
- Purezone UV Steriliser: Optional
- High Density Lockable Spa Cover: √
- Base and Perimeter Insulation : √
- Shell Insulation: √
- Hybrid Heatpump : Optional
- Arctic Pack Insulation: Optional
- USA Made Aristech Acrylic: √
- Thermobond Multi-Layer Oven Cured Shell: √
- 12 Cabinet / Shell Colour Combinations: √
- Timber-Free Permaframe Construction: √
- Thermoclad No Maintenance Cabinet : √
- High Impact Moulded ABS Base: √
- Dura?ex No Kink PVC Plumbing: √
- Electrical (max): 16 amps
- Dry Weight : 334 kg
- Filled Weight : 1,534 kg
- Water Capacity: 1,200 L
Spa Colour Options
- Ocean wave
- Pearl shadow
- Stirling silver
Cabinet Colour Options
- Coastal Grey
Lifetime Warranty on frame:
Vortex’s permaframe is guaranteed for life against a loss of structural integrity leading to the spa being inoperable.
10 Year Non Pro rata Structural Warranty:
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 10 year ‘non pro-rata’ shell structure warranty.
This means that if the spa’s shell cracks resulting in water loss, for a period of 10 years, the spas shell shall be replaced.
5 Year Non Pro rata Acrylic surface warranty
All Vortex Spas are offered with a 5 year ‘non pro-rata’ acrylic surface warranty. This means that if the acrylic surface blisters resulting in water loss for a period of 5 years, the spa’s shell shall be replaced
5 Year Plumbing, Heater & Jet Warranty*
The plumbing system of all Vortex spas is warranted against leaking for 5 years.
The heater and jets of all Vortex Spas are warranted against defects for a period of 5 years.
2 Year Pump & Equipment Warranty*
The circulation pump, jet pump(s) and electronic control system of all Vortex spas are warranted against defects for 2 years.
*First 12 months includes parts and labour cost. After 12 months parts only. Full written details on request.